How do I get there?
Click Here map and directions
HOURS OF OPERATION
Wednesday through Sunday 10am-5pm
Wednesday and Thursday 9am-5pm
Friday, Saturday and Sunday 9am-8pm
*Closed Mondays and Tuesdays except
for Federal, State, and School holidays.
$30 one ride, $35 two rides, $40 three rides (per person)
Child (under 3 years old) free
Child (3-11) $10 for 18-holes, $12 for 36-holes
Adult (12+) $15 for 18-holes, $20 for 36-holes
*Discounts for Kama’aina/Military available:
Must show valid I.D. to receive discounts
What To Wear and Bring
Must have a closed-toe shoe with heel strap. (NO HIGH HEELS). Must be able to carry 10 lbs and walk up a flight of stairs.
Bay View Mini Putt and Zipline is not responsible for the loss of personal items such as cameras and sunglasses.
Are there age restrictions?
Zipline riders must be at least 6 years old.
What are the weight restrictions?
Riders must be a minimum 60 lbs. and can weigh no more than 250 lbs.
Do I need to sign a waiver?
Yes, all guests must sign a waiver. Also, guests under the age of 18 will need a guardian’s signature before zipping. Waiver
What if I am scared of heights?
Many people are nervous about heights (despite what they say!) and we understand that some people may be apprehensive about tackling an experience such as this. Our professionally trained guides will be with you at all times to make sure that everyone has a positive experience. All our equipment is checked daily and meets or exceeds all industry standards. Our ‘Challenge by Choice’ philosophy ensures that no-one will be forced to do anything they aren’t comfortable with.
Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult or guardian.
Health Recommendations and Physical Requirements
* Weight restrictions: 60 lbs but no more than 250 lbs.
* Guests should be prepared for some light physical activity. Tours include climbing stairs and walking short distance over uneven terrain.
* Must be able to lift 10 lbs.
* Zip lines are not recommended/permitted for anyone who may have a heart condition, neck/back issues, or other medical concerns.
* Not recommended/ permitted for pregnant women.
* There is no smoking, alcohol, or drug use permitted at anytime prior to, or throughout, the zip line runs.
* Bay View Mini Putt and Zipline is not obligated to complete an activity if participants are found to be endangering the safety of themselves, others, or the environment. Refunds will not be given in these situations.
Are Zip Lines cancelled due to weather?
Zip Lines will run Rain or shine; however cancellations may occur during high winds, severe thunderstorms, or hazardous weather. In these events, we will do our best to re-book your tour immediately or provide a refund as appropriate.
What is the maximum group size?
There is no maximum group size however, we ask that if you have a group with more than 10 participants to please contact us to help us better serve you.
Can I buy a gift certificate?
Yes. If you wish to purchase a gift certificate please give us a call at 808-247-6464.
Are there discounts available?
We offer Kama’aina and Military discounts to people who live in Hawaii and have proof of residency.
What if I don’t have a credit card to book online?
If you don’t have a credit or debit card, please call us for more details.